Attention all poets! Do you write poetry as a way to deal with your feelings? Or maybe you never have, but think you’d like to try?
About Social Anxiety is hosting a social anxiety poetry contest.
- Poems should be no longer than 12 lines.
- The deadline for submissions is December 31st, 2017.
- The guidelines are simple: write about your social anxiety or social anxiety in general. Keep it to a PG-13 audience.
- The top five poems will be posted on this website, where About Social Anxiety readers will vote for a favorite.
- Submissions should be sent to email@example.com.
- Prizes to be announced!